Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Firearms Sales / Ammunition / Accessories / Firearms Training
ABOUT OUR TRAINING
ABOUT OUR TRAINING
There are many shooting schools in the Southwest that offer firearms training - most of them based on self-defense "tactics." Often, the instruction emphasizes these tactics rather than basic shooting and gun-handling skills, leaving the student lacking in these fundamental and critical skills. Also, many shooting instructors continue to teach techniques which are badly outdated, despite the progress made in the past twenty-five years.
At A&M Investigations, LLC, we believe that handgun owners should have the most modern and appropriate skill sets - and most of all - complete confidence in their ability to use a handgun in any situation, regardless of the circumstances or tactics used.
Al Hawkins, chief instructor, focuses on teaching his students modern practical pistol shooting techniques that can be used in self-defense, home security, competition, or law enforcement.
These techniques include a proper grip, sight alignment and sight picture, trigger control, stance, target acquisition, magazine changes and more, and are reinforced throughout all of your training. Once these techniques are fully understood, Al teaches each student how to increase his or her speed while maintaining accuracy through fluid motion.
A&M Investigations offers the Arizona CCW Permit Class, Basic Handgun safety & Marksmanship Course, Basic Personal Protection in the Home Course, the NRA Children's Gun Safety & Awareness Program, The Refuse To Be A Victim seminar, the Eddie Eagle Program and the Arizona Armed Security Guard Class. The Instructors are professionally trained NRA and Arizona DPS Certified. A&M Investigations also conducts courses in Basic, Intermediate & Advanced Tactical Handgun. Training is available to the General Public, Clubs, Companies, Organizations, Law Enforcement Personnel, and Security Guards. (Group rates apply)
A&M Investigations , an Federal and State Licensed Firearms Training and Sales organization was formed in 1997 by NRA certified and former Military Police Officer, Al Hawkins.
Lead Firearms Instructor Al, received his military training in the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army. Al is an NRA & DPS Certified Firearms Instructor and FFL holder who has instructed several hundred in Firearm Safety, Concealed Carry and Defensive Pistol Training since 1997.
• Military Firearms Training (U.S. Army & U.S. Air Force).
• Military LEO Academy Firearm Training (Lackland AFB, TX).
• NRA/DPS Certified Firearms Instructor.
ATF Certified FFL Dealer
• Attended several Qualification and Tactical Pistol courses including a multi-scenario Simunition Pistol Course.
• USPSA/IPSC Practical Shooting Competition
• Instructor for Arizona CCW Certification since 1997.
- NRA Certified Instructor
- Arizona DPS Certified Instructor
- NRA Certified Home Firearm Safety Instructor
- NRA Certified Personal Protection in the Home Instructor
- NRA Certified Personal Protection outside the Home Instructor
- NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
- ATF Certified FFL Dealer
- AZ DPS Certified Armed Guard Instructor
- NRA Certified Refuse to be a Victim Instructor
- Womens Personal Protection instructor
- Former Military Service (U.S. ARMY)
- Trained Thousands in the Art of Defensive Handgun
• Intl Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors (IALEFI)
• American Society of Law Enforcement Trainers (ASLET)
• American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS)
• United States Practical Shooting Assn/Intl Practical Shooting
Confederation ( USPSA/IPSC )
• United States Practical Shooting Association ( USPSA )
• International Defensive Pistol Association ( IDPA )
• National Rifle Association (NRA)